Assignments

I really think this class is going to be easy and simple! That is going to make learning the new material easy and easily rememberable! The extra credit assignments seem easy enough that I might just do them to get done early! i'm really excited to get tot the Native American week to see if I have heard any of the tales and compare them to what I know!  I ready to dig into the reading material to see what we are covering first!
https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1509514-cat-and-cat-cake

Comments

  1. I'm also looking forward to this class! The class assignments seem to be logically laid out and enables us to work on our own schedule to get assignments done on time! I'm especially excited for the extra credit opportunities so I can get ahead and potentially finish the class early. This would allow me to have more time later on in the semester to focus on my senior design Capstone for mechanical engineering!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 2 Story: The Ghost Who Wrestled with a Man