MY FAVORITE PLACES

For the first post of this blog I am going to talk a little about my favorite places to be! I couldn't decide on just one so I narrowed it down to two different places!


The Vegas Strip
https://www.visitlasvegas.com
Viva Las Vegas!

I love everything Vegas has to offer! From the music, to the atmosphere, gambling, fast paced life, nightlife, lights, shows and partying! There is never a dull moment when you visit sin city! That is why it is at the top of my favorite place list! (With no hesitation!) There is something to do for all ages and no matter how many times you go, you will always have a different experience then the last!  Ive been to Vegas 4 different times and I'm already planning another trip! If you plan on going to, just make sure you go all out!
The Vegas Strip
https://unsplash.com/images/travel/las-vegas
My second absolute favorite place to go is on a very small excluded island on the shores of Mexico! Yes, I know! Those are two totally different places but once you've been there, you'd understand! 

Cozumel! 

The small secluded island is a must visit and I'm not lying if I say I have been to Cozumel nine times! Feeling the breeze go through your hair as you sit on the beach! You can always find me sitting on a beach with a pina colada in my hands OR diving off a boat with my SCUBA gear on! I am a licensed rescue SCUBA Diver and love everything in the water! If your wanting to get away for an island trip, pack your backs and go to Cozumel! 

The Beach on the South end of the Island
https://www.thecrazytourist.com/15-best-beaches-in-cozumel/


Comments

  1. Yay for Las Vegas, Hunter! You are the first person to mention Vegas so far this semester, but I am 99.9999% certain you will not be the last. And what a gorgeous picture of Cozumel! Above the water or scuba-ing down below, I'm sure it's beautiful either way!
    To make a link, instead of just pasting in the URL, it's best to type text, highlight, and then click the link button; that makes for a user-friendly click: 15 Best Beaches in Cozumel. You can try that link-text style when you do links in your next blog post. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 2 Story: The Ghost Who Wrestled with a Man