Technology

I love that this class is not restricted to canvas! We are all about to graduate and by learning many different compute skills will only be if it is in the long run! I’m excited to learn how to make a website and learn how to work different platforms! I feel like that will be useful one day! I will have to get use to using chrome because me go to is safari! However, I do like that I can add the spellcheck function for the browser! That will really help me because spelling isn’t my strong suit!
https://makeameme.org/meme/having-computer-problems

Comments

  1. I'm also getting ready to graduate this May with my degree in mechanical engineering! This class is certainly a welcome departure from my typical engineering courses. I can't wait to learn more about writing and maintaining a blog, as well as learn about other technological tips. Hopefully, these little tips and tricks will help improve my workflow and increase my productivity as I start my career in a few short months!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 2 Story: The Ghost Who Wrestled with a Man