Time Strategies

For my article I choose: 


I really like this article because it points out all the bad things you could do when managing time! Procrastinating, no record keeping, and no rituals were all mentioned! Time management is one of my strong suit! I have a daily calendar that have to go by! I always add my assignments and events in it and it keeps me on track! I don’t think time management will hurt my studies this semester!



Don’t do this!
https://www.memesmonkey.com/topic/funny+time+management

Comments

  1. Personally, I also haven't had any issues with my time management skills over the course of my three and a half years here at OU. I didn't really have any issues with managing my time in high school either. However, I've succumbed to procrastination before, and I've noticed it severely hindered my ability to be productive and get things done. Since this class is entirely online, I need to be especially careful not to procrastinate or forget to do assignments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 2 Story: The Ghost Who Wrestled with a Man