Feedback Strategies

I find it important when people give a lot of details when something is confusing and ask questions when something is not clear. It lets me know as the writer to improve where I am slacking! I really think the constructive criticism is the most import when helping people better themselves! Pointing out things that are wrong are great, but give praise where praise is due! I like how it explains the difference in the article "The Difference Between Praise and Feedback" and I like how it breaks down the effects of giving feedback in the "Why Do So Many Managers Avoid Giving Praise?" article.
Feedback
https://www.exudeinc.com/blog/adjusting-your-feedback-methods-to-personality-types/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 2 Story: The Ghost Who Wrestled with a Man