Week 8 Reading and Writing

Over all I really have enjoyed the assignments! They're not too difficult, just time consuming! (Which is fine! haha) Im happy with both my blog and website so far! When I get to the end I'm sure I will tweak it a little. My favorite reading so far has been The Milk-Giving Serpent! It was a quick read and had a good message behind it! I hope to write more detailed post and give more detailed comments on other people's post! I also plan on trying to get a head to wrap this class up faster so I can focus on my other classes!


The \Milk Giving Serpent
https://www.google.com/search?q=the+milk+giving+serpent&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwigpo_d3vznAhVESK0KHVTlBO4Q_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1101&bih=1287#imgrc=Mz9xHNX0WkHMlM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 2 Story: The Ghost Who Wrestled with a Man